06 October 2005

Ahh, Stress

So, Corey didn't get signed up for basketball. I won't blame anyone as things happen, but I'm a bit sad. She LOVES basketball and I don't know if she realizes yet that she's not in. She's got karate still and we are going to go over and sign her up for her cheer class soon. I wanted to do that today, but that's where the stress sets in, there is NO time in my days this week.

Amory is still enrolled in hot shot tots sports. I think he hates it. He throws himself down and refuses to participate. I leave there angry so it's not good for either of us. However, he loves gymnastics and can't wait for karate to start again next session because he will be finally 4. That will be great for him, but also it will suck. Corey is a green belt and Amory will of course be in white belt. That means we get to go to tournament for about 11 hours. :) What fun!

2 comments:

Ben Sutherland said...

Sounds like you're busy, Nikki:):)...sounds fun, though:):)...

I did Tae Kwon Do/Karate in grad school and loved it:):)...sounds like Corey is having a blast:):)...hope Amory is too:):)...

Playing messiah-buster with would-be prophets is a good way to relieve stress, though, I think:):):)LOL:):):)...see you on the board:):)...

Ben

Ben Sutherland said...

Tag, Nikki:)...see my blog for details...